Info

Knowledge Fight

Dan is a gentleman who holds an unhealthy obsession with InfoWars. Jordan is a good friend of his who knows next to nothing about InfoWars. On each episode of Knowledge Fight, Dan plays Jordan clips from one day of the Alex Jones Show, and the two try desperately to make sense of it.
RSS Feed
Knowledge Fight
2019
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2018
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2017
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


All Episodes
Archives
Now displaying: September, 2017
Sep 29, 2017

Today, Dan and Jordan take a break from talking about Alex Jones because there is big news in the world: Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy took a 7th visit to "interview" Mark Richards (either a Space Command pilot or responsible for a murder, depending on who you ask).

Tune in to catch up on Raptor News, learn about the AI spacecraft known as Minerva, and discover the secrets of the Spider Leadership.

Sep 27, 2017

Today, Dan tells Jordan all about a Halloween party that Alex Jones attended back in 2015. Over the course of 11 days on his show, Alex tells 4 slightly different versions of what happened that night and what was going on with his hat. Dan and Jordan try to track the details and figure out what's real and what is Alex's paranoid delusions.

Sep 25, 2017

Today, Dan tells Jordan all about what happened on the Sept. 22nd episode of The Alex Jones Show.

Truth be told, it's about 80% Alex doing a very over-the-top racist Asian voice to make fun of Kim Jong Un. The other 20% is just old fashioned lying in service of demonizing Muslims. You know, what InfoWars does best.

Sep 22, 2017

Today, Dan tells Jordan all about what happened on The Alex Jones Show on September 20-21. Topics include:

  • Alex using Jimmy Kimmel's son as a prop to attack Jimmy for using his own son as a prop
  • Larry Nichols literally tries to blackmail Congress on air
  • Alex and a non-doctor think mental health is a conspiracy
  • Alex has feelings about pornography
Sep 20, 2017

Today, Dan tells Jordan all about what happened on the 12/21/12 episode of The Alex Jones Show, way back when we nearly avoided a Mayan Apocalypse. Topics covered include:

  • Alex Jones faking a visit from the Secret Service
  • Did Alex learn anything from his disgraceful Y2K show?
  • Does Alex's guest, renowned weirdo David Icke, believe in voodoo?
  • Does David Icke think Sandy Hook was fake?
Sep 18, 2017

[Please forgive the tech glitch we experienced in the first 10 min of this episode. We are figuring out new workflows, and unfortunately encountered some clipping. We appreciate your understanding]

Today, Dan tells Jordan all about another installment in his investigation into what happened in 2015 to make Alex Jones lose his mind and join up with Trump.

Not a lot of Trump action on this episode, but Alex does flex on Dan's alma mater, the University of Missouri, so Dan sets him straight. Then, Alex brings on a cavalcade of completely insane guests.

Sep 11, 2017

Today, Dan tells Jordan about the effective end of his investigation into what happened in 2015 to convince Alex Jones to join up with the Trump presidential campaign. Topics covered include:

  • Alex admits on air that he has been in contact with Russian intelligence
  • Roger Stone finally shows up on the show and plays Alex like a fiddle
  • A lot of other stuff, but those two are overwhelming
Sep 8, 2017

Today, Dan tells Jordan a little bit about what happened on the Sept. 6-7 episodes of the Alex Jones Show.  Topics covered include:

  • Does Alex treat humanitarian crises as sales opportunities?
  • Is the world a simulation?
  • Is the lady suing CNN a huge racist?
Sep 5, 2017

Today, Dan tells Jordan all about the 17th installment of his investigation into why Alex Jones signed up with Donald Trump back in 2015. The mystery is unraveling a lot differently than expected, and that trend does not stop here. Topics covered today include:

  • What happened to the "real life Crocodile Dundee?"
  • Has Alex ever been in a comic book?
  • Is tap water a "gay bomb?"
Sep 1, 2017

Today, Dan needs to take a break from explaining Alex Jones to Jordan, so instead he tells Jordan all about a story from the annals of Project Camelot.

In this installment, the gents explore JoAnne and Mark Richards, a married couple who claim to be deeply involved in the Secret Space Program. Are they really space travelers, or is Mark a very serious con-man who has a lot of fanciful stories about Space Raptors? Most likely that second option.

1